All shipments of fireworks are federally regulated and will be shipped only by federally approved means. The U.S. Postal Service and the United Parcel Service (UPS) do not handle consumer fireworks. Fireworks Lady & Co. is a retailer and wholesaler that sells via the internet. Fireworks Lady & Co. assumes no liability as to misuse, illegal sale or transportation by the purchaser.
All fireworks are sold on the premise that they will be used or sold in accordance with all local, state and federal laws. Any dispute arising will be litigated in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
At the present time, we do not have our Shipping costs calculated in our Shopping Cart, this will be updated for next Season. If your order is being Shipped, we can provide you with a Shipping Quote. We have negotiated excellent rates with Freight Companies.
No Shortages will be accepted without being marked on the Bill of Lading (freight document).
- All damages or tampered cases must be marked on the Bill of Lading.
- Open Boxes or missing tape must be marked on the Bill of Lading.
Fireworks Lady & Co. Customers can receive or pick up their order in four different ways:
- Delivery to a business address.
- Delivery to a residential address (please note that there is an additional charge for this option).
- Terminal pickup – delivery to a local trucking terminal where you can go and pick-up the fireworks.
- Pick-up at a Fireworks Lady & Co. location. This location will only be for delivery purposes only, not for sales purposes. Special conditions apply for pickups.
Fireworks Shipping Restrictions
Fireworks Lady & Co. will only ship items that are legally permitted at the shipping destination. Please be informed about your state fireworks law.